Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Tea brick Monterey Park



501 W Garvey Ave
Monterey Park, CA 91754
(626) 759-3021


Weird theme.
Hard to find.
Unique drinks.

I've lowered my rating for this place because of one reason, the place is tiny. If you wanted to grab a table here, good luck. The usual customers that dine in are people who stay for hours on end(so it seems). There probably a max seating capacity of 20 or so people. 

However, it makes up for the lack in space with wonderful delicious drinks. The whole brick theme is lost to me. Someone tell me why it's Tea brick! It's not a big deal, because tea shops need character. Seems like a new places are popping up on the daily. The interesting names for the drinks(Girlfriend, Vanessa, Look Sensation). Makes you really wonder how a Vanessa tastes like. Definitely tickles my curiosity. 

On this trip...I had the secret paradise. It's yellow drink with tea, pineapple flavor, some chunks of aloe, a ton of that seed thing. It's not too sweet and everything works magically. Very refreshing and satisfying after a nice hearty meal. My buddy Sam S. had the mango tea. He liked his drink. And I'm going to just ended with that.

Tea Brick is definitely gonna be a go to place for kids, teens, and young adults. They're interesting concepts bring imagination in the "boba scene." Check out our video of this place on the link below. Make sure to subscribe to us on youtube if you would like to see more. Tell us what you thought at the comment section below!

No comments:

Post a Comment