Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Ladybug Tea House Alhambra



1457 E Valley Blvd
Alhambra, CA 91801
(626) 316-3197

Was looking for a tea house in the 626, hopped on yelp to find one with good ratings, and this was the one that caught my eyes, 200ish reviews and a solid 4 out 5 stars. It was the night's winner for the meeting place with friends.

Seems like your typical tea place. Red walls, beige stripes, black tables and $3ish teas! They do have a $2 milk tea special with your yelp check in. I got the passion fruit green tea. It was fruity and refreshing. I asked for a quarter sweet and it was still a bit sweet. I suppose their syrup or powder already comes sweeten. Nothing really special about the drink though. By that, I mean like little pieces of fruits or something. 

I originally had wanted the barley milk tea. But unfortunately they did not have that. The cashier did not know what that was. The smoothies sounded really good. Too bad I'm not a teenager anymore. Curse you aging metabolism! 

My friend brought his camera, check out the video for a better feel for the ambiance. Subscribe to me on yelp or youtube for more reviews!

No comments:

Post a Comment